WHERE WE SHIP
- We ship anywhere within India.
- We also ship internationally to over 150 countries and offer different shipping options as applicable.
- Luxury Handicrafts (LH) ships most India orders via FEDEX Ground, however suppliers shipping direct may utilise other shipping methods.
- International orders are shipped via FEDEX. Read more about International Shipping in our FAQs.
- The tracking details and carrier information associated with your order will be provided in your shipment confirmation email.
- INDIA: We offer cheapest shipping all over India.*
- INTERNATIONAL: Shipping costs will vary depending on the item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery. The final shipping cost for your order will be available on the Payment Page after you have entered your shipping address.
- Please get in touch with our Concierge for details on cost effective international shipping.
- Shipping times will vary depending on whether the item is in our warehouse, shipping directly from the supplier, or made-to-order. The expected shipping date for each item is available under the DETAILS section on the product page.
- A tracking number with delivery details will be emailed to you when your order ships.
- Items that are in stock and shipping from our warehouse are typically processed within 1 to 3 business days.
- Items that are made-to-order or customised will be commissioned by you when you place your order, and therefore will take longer to produce and ship (Typically between 4 to 8 weeks)
- Further information on the order status can be provided by our customer care upon request.
TAXES AND CUSTOM DUTIES FOR INDIAN CUSTOMERS
- Product Prices displayed are inclusive of all taxes and duties.
TAXES AND CUSTOM DUTIES FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- International Orders are shipped to on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- This means product prices displayed are exclusive of all import duties.
- As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are in.
- Payment of these at the time of delivery is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. For more information, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW MUCH WILL I BE CHARGED FOR SHIPPING?
- Shipping costs will be calculated based on the packing requirements, size, weight and destination of your shipment.
ARE THERE EVER ANY ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEES?
- Yes, in certain cases there could be additional shipping and handling fee if the product is excessively voluminous or heavy or if it needs special care while transportation.
MAY I REQUEST FOR AN ESTIMATE ON TRANSPORTATION COSTS
- Yes! If you require a transportation quote, you will need to provide your Address and Zipcode to our team via email on email@example.com
- We aim to get back to you with an estimate in 2-3 working days
- Luxury Handicrafts insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you.
- We require a signature for any good delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you.
- If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by The House Of Things
- Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation.
- Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
- All orders require a signature upon receipt.